Monday, June 12, 2017

Guilty - 6 years 5 months and 12 days into the Self Realization Journey

I suddenly feel guilty.

I did something bad 2 years ago. Now I suddenly realized it was really bad. After this terms project and 13 Reasons Why which are all to do with sexual harassment.

It was before I came to South Africa.

I sexually harassed a girl at the end of 2015 on a bus. And I have never mentioned this to anyone.

I said "Your legs are very sexy."

I didnt do anything physically to her. Just the words.

Does this account as sexual harassment? I think it does, according to my research.

I feel so scared. I may go to jail. Like those rapists. What if that girl killed herself?! Like in the 13 Reasons Why.

Cause i would never know what happened with her afterwards.

God, why do i feel this way after two years since the incident occurred?

Guess i was feeling high at that moment and wanted to masturbate at home. So speaking those things to a female makes me horny.

God...

No comments:

Post a Comment