Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Tomorrow is the shooting

Tomorrow is the shooting and I am gonna be acting in it.

Feels pretty casual because rather than directing it, which will cause me a lot of pressure and stress, acting is much more relaxed. But I don't like theater studies. I just enjoy causal acting.

I want a white girl to be my girlfriend so much. I recently read about the Facebook page of one of my past classmates in VFS, he is a Chinese, and he got a Russian girlfriend! I am so jealous.

And I am so scared. Worried that this jealousy can destroy me.

Goddamn it! Fuck!

I took a picture with the hair dresser yesterday. After I shaved my head completely for the first time.
She seems to be nice. But I doubt we have many things in common.

I feel so lonely. I so wanna have a female companionship!

No comments:

Post a Comment